Fehrings in the bush

Funny, touching, bizarre everyday-life tales of a Brazilian-German expat family living in South Africa .................... Historias engracadas, bizarras, tocantes sobre a rotina de uma familia Teuto-Brasileira expatriada morando na Africa do Sul.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Power cuts in SA - dramatic measures

Clemens, my Physicist, Virgo friend (mentioned in an earlier post) wrote to say he is not on the verve of a breakdown anymore.

He has made a 10% deposit to buy his own home generator, which will arrive end of February.

That's great news! At least now I know - energy crisis or not - where I will watch the Peking Olympics later this year.

PS: Clemens and Cindy, I like my beer very cold, please.
PS2: Global warming says hello to you people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home